Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Pinterest Inspiration - Gorgeous Crochet!!

I will admit that I am addicted to Pinterest!! Where else can you go and find so many wonderful ideas and creativity! So today I am sharing a few pins that I find very inspiring. I don't think I will be making any of these anytime soon (mainly because I have a lot of work left to do on my open projects), but I do love looking at these wonderful crochet works. :-)
This is just a gorgeous afghan!! So many different types of granny squares all worked together! Pin is courtesy of Clothogancho blog. This blog has so many great pictures of her crochet work!
Framed Crochet Squares as art! This is a great idea to add some splash of color to any room. Plus, you can decide on the exact colors. If you tire of them, then you can make more and replace! This pin is courtesy of Marian van Kooten-Stok.

I have made this afghan, but I think I will have to go with a more earthy tone next time!
This pin is courtesy of Tartlime from Flickr.

One more pin from a blogger I love to follow:

 

Dawn Sparks of Fiddlesticks blog has so many crafty ideas. She has a color palette that I love.
 
Well, that is my ramblings for today. I hope all have a great week. I am now going to go back on Pinterest and drool!


No comments:

Post a Comment