Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Evening Walks

The days are long and hot, but we still find time to go out and have some nice evening walks. The landowner cut the meadow so Rango and I can now take walks there. I sit and let Rango chase as many field mice as he possibly can before the sun begins to dip down and the real critters begin to adventure out. I am trying my best to keep him out of the tall grass along the river. I don't want him encountering another porcupine like he did a few weeks ago. He had around 50 quills in his muzzle and paws. I just could not bear for him to go through that much pain again. So I keep him close and make sure he doesn't stick his big nose in where he doesn't belong.





1 comment:

  1. Ouch! Poor Rango. What a good looking companion you have there Wynette. ♥
    xx Beca

    ReplyDelete