Wednesday, June 26, 2013

WIP Wednesday - Jar Cosies, Flower Collage, & Scarf

Happy Wednesday!! I have a few WIPs on my plate. I am still working on the African Flower Afghan and Dancing in Daisies Blanket. I have decided to go with the light blue and brown Red Heart Soft yarn for the color scheme on the Dancing in Daisies Blanket. I tried a couple of other colors, but they just didn't pan out.

I was able to complete another jar cosie.


I still have two more jars to crochet cosies for. I am loving these quick crafty jar cosies. I am thinking of adding an applique to one of the jars. Maybe a flower or heart.


I have also steadily been working on the Flower Collage. I have added a couple more flowers and still working on some leaf ideas.

Placing the flowers on poster board to get an idea of placement and if I need anymore flowers.

Pretty red flower pattern with buttons. Croco Flower pattern by Bonita Patterns called for 7 petals but I like it with just 6 petals. I did make some sand colored ones with the 7 petals and they look nice.


I found this really pretty scarf pattern on Ravelry. It is called the Sweet Eleanor Scarf and designed by Quince Tart. It isn't a difficult pattern to follow, but (yeah a but) I think I messed up on it somewhere. So I will be frogging and retrying. I have a road trip scheduled at the end of the week and it will be my car ride project.

Take a moment and hop over to Tami's Amis blog to check out other Wednesday WIPs. Have a great week!!


3 comments:

  1. Very pretty flowers. I like the design of the original collage, and I think yours will be just as beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I also love the original collage design. It is very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete