Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Linen Stitch

I am currently working on another little cushion project. I am enjoying doing small projects that are teaching me a new stitch. This week the stitch I am honing my skills on is the crochet linen stitch. If you click on the link provided it will take you to a great tutorial by Dedri at Look at what I Made. The linen stitch is also known as the woven stitch and sometimes the moss stitch although I think the moss stitch is a wee bit different.

I am working with three colors and using the white as center accent color.


My plan is to place another row of grey in between two rows of white and then finish the pattern with alternating rows of grey and blue. After the cover is made I will add a few decorative buttons. I hope it turns out as cute as it is in my head.


Enjoy the rest of your week. My week is very busy with work, work, and more work. Take a moment and check out other WIPs over at Tami's Amis blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment