Wednesday, April 30, 2014

WIP Wednesday - Rosie Posie Granny Squares

I'm still whipping up these cute Rosie Posie Granny Squares.


Stash busting is going great but I am running out of the colors I have used. So my dilemma is, Do I keep just using what I have on-hand and make it work? or Do I replenish the colors I am using and stick with this color scheme? I am completely out of the turquoise and nearly out of the purple and cream. I still have plenty of the lemon grass and zinnia, which is great considering they are my main colors.


I am really loving the darker, brighter colors and thinking about staying with these colors. Oh what to do, what to do....


Have a great rest of your week. I am linking up with Tami's blog, so take a moment and check out other WIPs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment