Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Rosie Posie Granny Squares

I am still working on some stash busting projects. I found a really cute granny square tutorial and just had to start whipping some up. I decided to keep at the stash busting even though I would have loved to gone yarn shopping. Sandra at Cherry Heart has so many gorgeous crochet items and she does a great tutorial on the Rosie Posie Granny Squares!



I have a lot of the Lemon Grass and Zinnia Lion Brand wool ease yarn, so I decided to make those two my main colors and use scraps for my centers. I haven't decided on the last row which squares up these cute little rounds. I don't know if I want it to be all the same color or mix up the colors. I figure I have plenty of time to decide and maybe by then my yarn stash will be replenished.

We received some Spring Snow last night!

Take a moment a check out other WIPs going on this week over at Tami's blog!! Enjoy the rest of your week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment