Monday, October 7, 2013

Fall Foliage - Inspiration all around!!

Yesterday was such a lovely day that the hubby and I did a quick hike at Park City Mountain Resort. It was the last day for Summer/Fall operations. Time to start readying the mountain for ski season!!

From my last post, you saw where it snowed Thursday night. Well most of the snow has melted that is at the lower elevations. There is still some snow on the ground, plus the melted snow made the trail a little muddy. It was still great fun to do an afternoon hike. Here are a few pictures of the glorious fall foliage we are able to enjoy living in Park City!!
One of the many old structures you find around the town of Park City. This is actually an original part of a lift at PCMR.


I love that we are able to enjoy all the colors of Fall. From the deep reds to the bright yellows!!
You can see how muddy the trail was. Also the small amount of snow remaining mixed with the falling leaves is just gorgeous.

 
Fall is my favorite season and time of the year. It is filled with cold nights and perfect days. The vibrant colors are so very inspiring. It puts me in a creative state of mind. I begin working on Winter ensembles such as scarves and hats. It also gets me geared up and planning for Christmas décor. Is there a certain season that inspires you the most? Leave a comment and let me know which season and why. Everyone have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment