Friday, July 22, 2022

Succulents

 I had ordered some succulents off of Amazon a few weeks back. I thought I would give it a try and one seller was great when they came in. They arrived on time and were packaged well. The other seller took forever to come in and they were just cuttings. I am not sure about the cuttings just yet. I still have a few more to plant. But I do love the variety that came in.

I decided to take the hanging white baskets that had my pansies and sweet potato vines in and make the arch only succulents. I am loving the summer vibe these little containers are giving.


I had some random containers that needed cleaning up and these small succulents were just right for them. I am loving how they are doing. I will add some moss to a few of the containers to fill up the space while they are growing.


Jessica received a cactus for her birthday a year and a half ago. It was just a little knob. It has grown and so I added some of the new succulents around it and some of my miniature fairy and frog garden items to make a cute little arrangement.


I love how they turned out. They are thriving so far. I am not the best when it comes to keeping succulents alive. I think my plans over the winter will be to set up my curio cabinet with some grow lights and place a few of them inside it. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment