Thursday, June 7, 2018

Country Dirt Roads and Crochet Therapy

This week has been very long and stressful. So glad tomorrow is Friday!! Today after work I needed some soul centering. No better soul centering than long walks down country dirt roads. Rango and I took a long walk and I was able to decompress and release some of the stress of work.




While on our long walk my son called and I was able to connect with him for a little while as well. It was a very therapeutic walk.

After the walk I sat down in my favorite chair and with a cool breeze blowing into the opened window I enjoyed a couple of hours of crochet therapy.


The sun is beginning to set now and I think I will step outside and watch the day dwindle away while sipping on a nice frothy cup of chai tea.

Cheers,
Winnie

2 comments:

  1. Winnie I've always considered crochet to be great therapy. Chai Tea and long walks are soothing too. At least the weekend is here. Hope it's a relaxing one for you.
    xx Beca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Beca!! I sometimes forget in the hustle and bustle of life that just sitting quietly completing a few rows of crochet is all I need to help me relax. :))

      Delete