Tuesday, May 5, 2015

DIY Fun

This weekend was filled with fun DIY projects that the daughter and I worked on. One of our projects was up-cycling an old night stand.


We did a light sanding over the old varnish and then painted it a vibrant teal color. Added some cute drawer knobs we found at World Market and then modge podged the large bottom opening with some loose scrap paper we purchased from Michael's Craft Store. Now it is an updated happy looking piece of furniture! Ready to go into my WIP craft room!! I am in the process of refurbishing my son's old room into a craft room. We have a long ways to go still, but each little step gets me closer to the end result!!

Did anyone work on some DIYs this weekend as well? Let me know in the comments!

Cheers,

Winnie


No comments:

Post a Comment