Monday, April 27, 2015

Another WIP Linen Stitch Cushion

Hello! Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying some Spring time weather. We are going through a crazy weather pattern! It snowed yesterday!!

Snow on the tree and powerline outside my kitchen window.

So no outside fun this weekend. Instead I pulled out a project that has been waiting to be finished. I had ran out of charcoal yarn and had to end up ordering it. No local shops carried this particular color!!



My first plans were to make a small throw pillow, but I have decided to double the size and make a large pillow. I am reversing the red and white on the opposite side. I have 3/4 of it completed and hope to finish up and assemble it tonight!! It will feel so gratifying to finally have a completed project!!

So yesterday was full of crocheting and sipping on a nice hot cups of tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment