Friday, September 30, 2016

Pumpkin Spice Herringbone Cowl Update

I am loving the Fall weather here in the Wasatch Mountains!! We actually received a foot of snow on the peaks last week. On Tuesday they are forecasting more snow!! I really love this time of year. It is cool enough to go on nice long walks! We have had some thunderstorms lately and man has the thunder been loud. I think it echos off the mountains and just shakes the house.

I have been trudging along with my Pumpkin Spice Herringbone Cowl. I had to order more yarn because 3 skeins is just shy of completing it, so it is in hibernation until I receive the new supply.

The pattern for the Herringbone Cowl can be found on Little Monkeys Crochet blog and she has a new accompany slouchy hat that I am going to work up while waiting on my yarn to arrive. I ordered more of the Cascade Avalon yarn in the Sandshell and will hook up a slouchy to match my cowl. I actually wore my cowl last Saturday and it is so cute and comfy. I think a matching slouchy will be perfect!! The name of the slouchy pattern by Little Monkeys Crochet is Carlyle Slouch. I will do mine in just the Sandshell where she has a tri-color done up in hers.




What's better than crocheting and a cup of joe!! I am just loving the color of the Pumpkin Spice Cascade 220 Sport Wool yarn!! I will need to block it once I am complete, but that will be another week or so.

Enjoy your weekend!! Hopefully I can rake up all those gorgeous leaves before the rain and snow come in although I just love the looks of fallen leaves everywhere!! Not so great to clean up once wet from rain and snow though.

Cheers,

Winnie

No comments:

Post a Comment