Monday, February 2, 2015

February Project Planning

I have gathered all the yarn I need to begin a huge February project! I haven't really did any crocheting since December. I think I became burnt out from all of the gift making during September thru December. So now I have rested my wrists and am ready to get back to crocheting.

I came across a couple of afghan ideas on pinterest and plan on incorporating them together.

Picture Courtesy of Rescued Paw Designs. I love the organic look of these colors. I am not working the brown into my color scheme, but sticking to the cream, denim blue, and gray.

Picture courtesy of Leisure Arts. I love how they incorporated the daisy motif into this adorable ripple! So I am going to do the same with my chevron afghan. I also love the border on this afghan as well!
Now that I have a set plan for my next project, I am looking forward to beginning. We will be heading out to Colorado at the end of the week and I will have this project as my road trip crocheting.

Got out this weekend and did some skiing at Park City Mountain Resort and captured a gorgeous picture of the surrounding area.


No comments:

Post a Comment