Thursday, June 20, 2013

Summer Time Biking

Hi everyone. I am totally off topic today mainly because I have been really enjoying the summer biking Park City, UT has to offer. Yesterday the hubby and I went to Canyons Resort and biked part of the MId-Mountain Trail. It has some very rocky spots, but I will hibe (hike a bike) over anything that is too scary or technical for me. Enjoy a few photos from our ride!

My bike on the gondola heading to the top for a bike ride!
The Hubby and I enjoying our bike ride!!

This is a ski slope in the Winter, but look at all those gorgeous wildflowers!
Along the Mid-Mountain Trail.
Gorgeous Wildflowers along the path. To the right is a large open slope which in the winter is a ski run.


I didn't take any pics of the hard rocky spots because, like I said above, I am hibing at this point. It is very hard to want to take pics when you are pushing a bike up and over large rocks! Enjoy your Thursday! 



 



No comments:

Post a Comment